Mega Lotto 6/45
Mega Lotto 6/45 is a lottery game offered by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). To play, players must choose six numbers from a pool of 45. The numbers are drawn at random, and the player who matches all six numbers wins the jackpot.
How to Play Mega Lotto 6/45
To play Mega Lotto 6/45, follow these simple steps:
Purchase a Mega Lotto 6/45 play slip. You can purchase a play slip at any authorized PCSO Lotto retailer, including convenience stores, grocery stores, and Lotto outlets. You can also purchase a play slip online through the PCSO website.
Choose six numbers from a pool of 45. You can choose your numbers, or you can use a random number generator.
Mark your selected numbers on the play slip. You can use a blue or black ink pen or pencil.
Decide how many draws you want to play. You can play your numbers for one draw, six consecutive draws, or up to 12 consecutive draws.
Pay for your play slip. The cost of a single play is ₱20.
Submit your play slip to the PCSO Lotto retailer. The retailer will scan your playslip and give you a ticket.
Keep your ticket safe. Your ticket is your proof of purchase and will be required to claim any prizes you win.
The Mega Lotto 6/45 draw is held three times a week, on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, at 9:00 PM PST. You can check the results of the draw on the PCSO website or at any authorized PCSO Lotto retailer.
Here are some additional tips for playing Mega Lotto 6/45:
Choose numbers that are easy for you to remember.
Avoid choosing consecutive numbers or numbers that are all odd or all even.
Use a lottery wheel to choose your numbers.
Play regularly to increase your chances of winning.
Where to Claim Prize How to Play Mega Lotto 6/45
The process for claiming a Mega Lotto 6/45 prize can vary depending on the amount of the prize you won.
Prizes of ₱20 to ₱10,000
If you have won a prize of ₱20 to ₱10,000, you can claim it at any authorized PCSO Lotto outlet or PCSO branch office in your area. You will need to present your winning ticket and two valid IDs.
Prizes of ₱10,001 to ₱300,000
If you have won a prize of ₱10,001 to ₱300,000, you can claim it at any PCSO branch office in your area or at the PCSO Main Office. You will need to present your winning ticket, two valid IDs, and fill out the required forms.
Prizes of ₱300,001 and up
If you have won a prize of ₱300,001 and up, you must claim it at the PCSO Main Office. You will need to present your winning ticket, two valid IDs, and fill out the required forms. You will also need to provide a copy of your bank account information so that your prize can be transferred directly into your account.
Required forms and other document needed
- Signed winning ticket
- Complete PCSO Claim Form
- Original and photocopy of two (2) valid IDs
- Photocopy of BIR 2307 if claiming winnings worth ₱20,000 and above
- Bank certificate or authorization letter with signature of bank for account verification, if claiming winnings worth ₱10,000 and above
- Letter of authorization with a photocopy of valid ID of the authorized representative, if claiming through an authorized representative
- You must claim your prize within one year of the draw date.
- You must be at least 18 years old to claim a prize.
- You may be required to pay taxes on your winnings.
Where to get in touch
- You can visit the PCSO website or contact the PCSO hotline at 1-800-10-PCSO (1-800-10-7276) for more information on how to claim a Mega Lotto 6/45 prize.
Lotto New Schedule of Games
- Ultra Lotto 6/58 – Tuesday, Friday and Sunday at 9PM
- Grand Lotto 6/55 – Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 9PM
- Super Lotto 6/49 – Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 9PM
- Mega Lotto 6/45 – Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9PM
- Lotto 6/42 – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9PM
- 6D Lotto – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9PM
- 4D Lotto – Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9PM
- 3D Lotto – Monday to Sunday at 2PM, 5PM and 9PM
- 2D Lotto – Monday to Sunday at 2PM, 5PM and 9PM
- STL Pares, Swer3 & Swer2 Visayas – Monday to Sunday at 10:30AM, 3PM and 7PM
- STL Pares, Swer3 & Swer2, Swer4 Mindanao – Monday to Sunday at 10:30AM, 3PM and 8PM
Here are some of the latest updates from the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO):
- PCSO celebrates 89th anniversary on October 27, 2023.
The PCSO celebrated its 89th anniversary on October 27, 2023, with a program of activities that included a mass, a tree-planting activity, and a program of games and prizes. The PCSO also released a commemorative stamp to mark the occasion.
- PCSO launches new instant lottery game – Super Keno.
The PCSO launched its new instant lottery game, Super Keno, on October 1, 2023. Super Keno is a game where players choose 10 to 15 numbers from a field of 20. The more numbers you match, the more you win. The jackpot for Super Keno is ₱10 million.
- PCSO wins 2023 Asia Communication Excellence Awards.
The PCSO won two awards at the 2023 Asia Communication Excellence Awards (ACE Awards). The PCSO won the “Grand Stevie” award for its corporate social responsibility (CSR) report, and the “Silver Stevie” award for its integrated marketing campaign.
- PCSO releases results of 2023 PCSO Scholarship Exam.
The PCSO released the results of the 2023 PCSO Scholarship Exam on October 4, 2023. A total of 10,000 students were granted scholarships by the PCSO.
- PCSO releases 2023 Small Town Lottery (STL) schedule.
The PCSO released the 2023 schedule for the Small Town Lottery (STL). The STL is a lottery game that is operated by authorized agents in municipalities and cities with a population of less than 100,000 people.
In addition to these updates, the PCSO is also continuing to work on its mandate to provide financial assistance to underprivileged Filipinos through medical and health services, educational assistance, and livelihood programs.
Yes, PCSO Lotto is legal in the Philippines. The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) is a government agency that is authorized to operate lottery games in the Philippines. The PCSO was created by Republic Act No. 301, which was enacted on October 30, 1934.
The proceeds from the PCSO Lotto are used to fund various charitable programs and projects in the Philippines. The PCSO has provided billions of pesos in funding for hospitals, schools, and other charitable organizations.
The PCSO Lotto tax is a 20% tax on all winnings that exceed ₱10,000. This tax was imposed by the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Law, which was enacted in 2018.
The PCSO Lotto tax is deducted automatically from your winnings when you claim your prize. For example, if you win ₱100,000 in the PCSO Lotto, you will receive ₱80,000 after the tax is deducted.
The PCSO Lotto tax is used to fund the government’s various programs and services. It is also used to fund the PCSO’s charitable programs and projects.
PCSO Lotto tickets are valid for one year after the draw date. This means that if you win the PCSO Lotto, you have one year to claim your prize. If you do not claim your prize within one year, it will be forfeited.
To claim your PCSO Lotto prize, you can go to any PCSO branch office or authorized lotto ticket seller. You must bring your winning ticket and a valid ID. You must also fill out a claim form.
Table of Contents
You may also like:
- Phil Lucky
- Photon Game
- photon game
- photon game download
- Casinoin casino
- q25.com Online Casino
- dafabet casino
- dafabet sports
- dafabet download
- crown89 casino
- Royal Winner
- royal winner casino
- royal winner online casino
- lodislot gaming
- lodislot casino
- lodislot online casino
- Lionspin Casino